Crack Patch Kit
Spending $50.00 or more qualifies for FREE FedEx Ground USA only Shipping.
Crack Patch Kit
* With a heavy duty compression strength, our Crack Patch Kit is a highly recommended system for repairing and resurfacing damaged floors containing cracks, holes and depressions
* Utilizes our 100% solids epoxy resin base, a catalyst hardener, and a special aggregate to make it the most durable patching system available for concrete, steel or wood
* Extra long wearing and resilient, our Crack Patch Kit withstands heavy trucking, absorbs vibration and shock without cracking and actually becomes stronger with use
* Coverage is 15-18 square feet at 1/4" thickness
* Available in 20 colors
* Mixing Wand not included
* PLEASE NOTE: This product is an epoxy-based patching system that must be mixed thoroughly with a Mixing Wand attached to a drill prior to applying
Welcome to our Frequently Asked Questions Page. Here you will find answers to the most frequently asked questions to assist you with the preparation and application of our flooring products. You may select from the following categories below. If there are questions that are not discussed in the categories click here to contact us directly and we will be happy to assist you.
Please Note: Our Frequently Asked Questions Pages can be downloaded here.
EpoxyMaster Epoxy Floor Coatings Informational Literature Downloads
Below are downloadable copies of the EpoxyMaster Epoxy Floor Coatings informational literature, including brochures, tech sheets and instruction manuals. All of the files are in Adobe Acrobat PDF Format.
All of our products are made to order 7-10 business days from receipt of order.
For all orders that fall under FedEx Freight shipping, please contact us directly for additional discounted shipping pricing.