EM-PUTTY - EPOXY PUTTY
Spending $100.00 or more qualifies for FREE FedEx Ground USA only Shipping.
EM-PUTTY - EPOXY PUTTY
* A steel fortified, high temperature (500 °F / 260 °C) epoxy putty weld product that can be used to make quick, permanent repairs of all materials except rubber *
* Used to repair products and parts made of steel, copper, aluminum, cast iron, stainless steel, galvanized steel, brass, bronze, chrome, silver, gold, exotic metals, glass, plastic, fiberglass, epoxy fiber materials, PVC, concrete, ceramic, brick, tile and porcelain
* Ideal for repairs to materials, parts and products where conventional heat welding cannot be accomplished due to the material, location of break, access, or difficulty of disassembling the product or part
* Can be used as a repair material, sealant, adhesive, putty, cement or to mold, reshape or reform products
* Has the consistency of putty and will not run, the repair can be made overhead or in the vertical plane, as well as the horizontal plane
* Impervious to chemicals, solvents, oils, acids including battery acids, and will not rust or oxidize
* Adheres to wet surfaces, under water and within chemicals
* Curing time is very fast setting up in 4-5 minutes, becoming hard like steel in 15 minutes and being fully cured in 60 minutes
* Curing time is doubled when making repairs underwater
* Can be milled, machined, drilled, tapped, shaped, filed, sanded or painted after full cure
* Its shear strength one hour after dry time is 740 pounds per square inch, which gives it a tensile strength of 6,200 pounds per square inch
* Has a minimum 3 year shelf life prior to mixing and repairs last forever after it is fully cured
* Certified safe by the NSF (National Sanitation Foundation) for use on all drinking water pipes, tanks and systems
* Available in a case of 12 2 oz sticks
Welcome to our Frequently Asked Questions Page. Here you will find answers to the most frequently asked questions to assist you with the preparation and application of our flooring products. You may select from the following categories below. If there are questions that are not discussed in the categories click here to contact us directly and we will be happy to assist you.
Please Note: Our Frequently Asked Questions Pages can be downloaded here.
EpoxyMaster Epoxy Floor Coatings Informational Literature Downloads
Below are downloadable copies of the EpoxyMaster Epoxy Floor Coatings informational literature, including brochures, tech sheets and instruction manuals. All of the files are in Adobe Acrobat PDF Format.
All of our products are made to order 7-10 business days from receipt of order.
For all orders that fall under FedEx Freight shipping, please contact us directly for additional discounted shipping pricing.