Your shopping cart is empty!
Our Epoxy Floor Coatings consist of EpoxyMaster’s high performance 100% solids, two component epoxy. EpoxyMaster’s high performance 100% solids resin-based epoxy floor coating bonds mechanically to a surface to create an impervious barrier that will guard your floor from damage caused by salt, fluids, chemicals and automobile wear and tear. It is also a great radon gas barrier for basement floors. Unlike other epoxy concrete floor paints, EpoxyMaster is not water or solvent based, which means that when we apply the coating there is no product shrinkage due to evaporation. Using a 100% solids resin-based epoxy floor coating will ensure long lasting adhesion and wearability. The EpoxyMaster 100% solids resin-based epoxy floor coating can be applied effectively to a variety of concrete, wood and metal surfaces. For your convenience, we offer 20 different custom-designed colors to match your flooring needs and complement your personal style. Don’t see what you’re looking for? EpoxyMaster can also manufacture a custom color based on your specific needs. Custom colors can be mixed to match your favorite vehicle, sports team or company logo. Please email us or contact us at 248-373-0000 to schedule an appointment to view actual epoxy flooring samples at our showroom. You may view our EpoxyMaster Epoxy Floor Paint Coating Kit Application & Services Photo Gallery by clicking the image below.
A high performance 100% solids two component industrial epoxy.
• lt is impervious to the corrosive effects of rock salt and beautifies your floor.
• Protecting concrete from wear because it is actually harder and more durable than the concrete itself.
• The hard, durable epoxy is so dense that oils and fluids cannot penetrate its surface to soak in and cause staining.
• 5x thicker than water-based epoxy
• Able to resist hot tire marks
• Great for surface restoration and repair
• lncreased light reflectivity up to 300%
• Many colors may be achieved to create a unique style all your own
• May be applied to concrete, wood and metal applications
• The coating is abrasion, chemical, oil, salt, and slip resistant
• The coating may be in high gloss or matte finish depending on preference