Spending $100.00 or more qualifies for FREE FedEx Ground USA only Shipping.
* A thickened, non chlorinated stripper formulated to provide effective removal of cured paints, epoxies and urethane materials
* Viscosity has been increased to provide better retention on vertical or uneven surfaces which will allow the chemical to stay in contact with the coating for an extended period of time
* Pleasant citrus scent with low volatility
* Can be applied by brush, roller or sprayed to floors, walls, ceilings or different types of molds
* Ideal for removing those ugly epoxy coatings
* Requires very little work by simply brushing the product into the current coating and letting it soak into the material overnight
* Can be removed with any type of floor scraper and the existing coating will peel away very easy
* Available in 2 sizes: 1-Gallon Unit will cover 12.5 ft x 12.5 ft at 10 mils thickness & 5-Gallon Unit will cover 62.5 ft x 62.5 ft at 10 mils thickness which will cover more than a two-car garage
Welcome to our Frequently Asked Questions Page. Here you will find answers to the most frequently asked questions to assist you with the preparation and application of our flooring products. You may select from the following categories below. If there are questions that are not discussed in the categories click here to contact us directly and we will be happy to assist you.
Please Note: Our Frequently Asked Questions Pages can be downloaded here.
EpoxyMaster Epoxy Floor Coatings Informational Literature Downloads
Below are downloadable copies of the EpoxyMaster Epoxy Floor Coatings informational literature, including brochures, tech sheets and instruction manuals. All of the files are in Adobe Acrobat PDF Format.
All of our products are made to order 7-10 business days from receipt of order.
For all orders that fall under FedEx Freight shipping, please contact us directly for additional discounted shipping pricing.