Moisture Vapor Test Kit
Spending $100.00 or more qualifies for FREE FedEx Ground USA only Shipping.
Moisture Vapor Test Kit
* Calcium Chloride Test Method. ASTM F 1869
* Standard Test Method for measuring Moisture Vapor Emission Rate (MVER) of concrete subfloors using Anhydrous Calcium Chloride
* This method has and is the industry standard. Calcium Chloride tests allow you to achieve a quantitative figure which will coincide with floor manufactures requirements.
* PLEASE NOTE: The measurement obtained by performing a Calcium Chloride test only reflects the current condition of the concrete.
* Results will reflect a figure of weight in pounds of water evaporations giving off over 1,000 ft2 over a 24 hour period. The test must be done when the building is at the same temperature and humidity.
* Building condition's as per ASTM F 1869 allows for test conditions to be between 65°F (18°C) and 75°F (24°C) with 40% and 60% relative humidity. These requirements need to be sustained for 48 hours proceeding to and during the test.
* The ASTM F 1869 method calls for cleaning a 20-inch by 20-inch square at each test site to be sure you are testing bare concrete. This will remove curing compounds, sealers and/or old adhesive residue. The people who do testing for a living always grind the surface so the slab is completely clean. Failure to clean the slab may result in a false low reading.
* ASTM F 1869 calls for a 24-hour waiting period after cleaning before the test kit is placed so the surface moisture that was trapped beneath whatever coating was there can evaporate. Failure to wait 24 hours may result in a false high reading.
Welcome to our Frequently Asked Questions Page. Here you will find answers to the most frequently asked questions to assist you with the preparation and application of our flooring products. You may select from the following categories below. If there are questions that are not discussed in the categories click here to contact us directly and we will be happy to assist you.
Please Note: Our Frequently Asked Questions Pages can be downloaded here.
EpoxyMaster Epoxy Floor Coatings Informational Literature Downloads
Below are downloadable copies of the EpoxyMaster Epoxy Floor Coatings informational literature, including brochures, tech sheets and instruction manuals. All of the files are in Adobe Acrobat PDF Format.
All of our products are made to order 7-10 business days from receipt of order.
For all orders that fall under FedEx Freight shipping, please contact us directly for additional discounted shipping pricing.