Reactive Acid Stain
Spending $100.00 or more qualifies for FREE FedEx Ground USA only Shipping.
Reactive Acid Stain
* The artistic way of giving a translucent, variegated appearance to bare, horizontal new or existing concrete
* Chemically reacts with concrete and accentuates any imperfections in the concrete such as small cracks or contaminants, much like the opposite of painting or sealing the concrete with a solid color stain, meaning that no two projects will ever be the same
* Unique in that the 12 colors offered are extremely vibrant, and they are easy to mix and match for creating numerous other colors too
* We highly recommend applying our High Performance 100% Solids Clear Epoxy for indoor applications or our EPOXYARMOR High Performance Clear Top Coat for outdoor applications over the stain to make it "pop" and become more vibrant, so keep that in mind when determining color potential
* For a satin or matte type finish we recommend applying our EPOXYARMOR High Performance Satin Top Coat over the acid stain
* Can be used on any bare concrete inside or outside a home, driveways, pool decks, patios, retail outlets, and settings such as shopping malls, stores, restaurants and office buildings
* Available in 1-Gallon Units
* Coverage is 150-200 square feet per gallon on its own, and will vary depending on the dilution rates and the porosity and texture of the concrete
* PLEASE NOTE: This is intended for PROFESSIONAL USE ONLY, due to the intricate detail involved in applying this, we recommend only experienced professionals install EpoxyMaster Reactive Acid Stain
* We highly recommend you do a sample area on the substrate you want to be stained, so you can get the best possible rendering of how the entire project will look when complete
* The color chart is just a starting point for color approval because the stains can be diluted, thinned and mixed to many more than the 12 basic colors offered
* There are infinite possibilities of the artistic nature of acid staining
* In order to manage personal or customer expectations, a sample area of the actual concrete pour is imperative and should be prepped, applied and sealed exactly the way the entire project will be completed
Welcome to our Frequently Asked Questions Page. Here you will find answers to the most frequently asked questions to assist you with the preparation and application of our flooring products. You may select from the following categories below. If there are questions that are not discussed in the categories click here to contact us directly and we will be happy to assist you.
Please Note: Our Frequently Asked Questions Pages can be downloaded here.
EpoxyMaster Epoxy Floor Coatings Informational Literature Downloads
Below are downloadable copies of the EpoxyMaster Epoxy Floor Coatings informational literature, including brochures, tech sheets and instruction manuals. All of the files are in Adobe Acrobat PDF Format.
All of our products are made to order 7-10 business days from receipt of order.
For all orders that fall under FedEx Freight shipping, please contact us directly for additional discounted shipping pricing.