Semi-Transparent Decorative Stain
Spending $50.00 or more qualifies for FREE FedEx Ground USA only Shipping.
Semi-Transparent Decorative Stain
* A great revolutionary alternative and economically friendly way of creating the look of acid stain without all the time and labor
* Penetrates into the concrete for the faux, layered look that so many people desire in the market today
* Very do-it-yourself friendly, yet has a professional looking finish with 16 vibrant colors to apply individually, mix and match, or dilute with water if necessary for a unique look all your own
* Since no chemical reaction is taking place, there is no extended waiting time for color penetration, so no need to neutralize
* Advanced formulation allows the color to reach its full potential almost immediately upon application
* A color may be built up without the worry of spending the alkalinity of the concrete as with acid stain and numerous coats can be applied instantly, so there is no need to apply then wait an extended period of time
* Can be used inside or outside for numerous projects
* Water-based, so it has zero V.O.C.s (Volatile Organic Compounds), making it very safe and non harmful to the environment
* May be used on patios and walkways, pool decks, driveways, garage floors, lanai, interior or exterior residential and commercial retail areas
* We highly recommend applying our High Performance 100% Solids Clear Epoxy for indoor applications or our EPOXYARMOR High Performance Clear Top Coat for outdoor applications over the stain to make it "pop" and become more vibrant, so keep that in mind when determining color potential
* For a satin or matte type finish we recommend applying our EPOXYARMOR High Performance Satin Top Coat over the decorative stain
* Be sure to always perform a test area before final application and always include a clear top coat because it will alter the final appearance of the stain as well
* Can be diluted with water up to 4:1, which simply allows for more color options such as a much lighter brown than offered for example, so be sure not to dilute anymore than 4:1
* Lighter colors should be applied first if "layering" the colors, for example if a gold color with brown is desired, apply the gold first so that the darker color will be easier to see/apply rather than light over dark
* Available in 1-Gallon Units
* Coverage is 200 square feet per gallon on its own, and will vary depending on the dilution rates and the porosity and texture of the concrete
* PLEASE NOTE: The colors on our chart are a representation and will vary depending on the substrate, age of the concrete and dilution rate of the stain. The colors on our chart are on a gray concrete background and diluted 1:1 with water
Welcome to our Frequently Asked Questions Page. Here you will find answers to the most frequently asked questions to assist you with the preparation and application of our flooring products. You may select from the following categories below. If there are questions that are not discussed in the categories click here to contact us directly and we will be happy to assist you.
Please Note: Our Frequently Asked Questions Pages can be downloaded here.
EpoxyMaster Epoxy Floor Coatings Informational Literature Downloads
Below are downloadable copies of the EpoxyMaster Epoxy Floor Coatings informational literature, including brochures, tech sheets and instruction manuals. All of the files are in Adobe Acrobat PDF Format.
All of our products are made to order 7-10 business days from receipt of order.
For all orders that fall under FedEx Freight shipping, please contact us directly for additional discounted shipping pricing.