Solid Color Epoxy 190 Sq Ft Complete System
Spending $100.00 or more qualifies for FREE FedEx Ground USA only Shipping.
Solid Color Epoxy 190 Sq Ft Complete System
* Take the guess work out of trying to figure out what products you need for your Solid Color epoxy project and let us do it for you. We now offer complete systems based on your square footage needs. All you need to do is pick the colors and finish choices
* System coverage is 190 square feet at the optimum suggested application thickness
* The system includes the following products:
* 1.5-Gallons of High Performance 100% Solids Resin-Based Epoxy Coating
* 1-Gallon Unit of either our EPOXYARMOR High Performance Clear Top Coat or EPOXYARMOR High Performance Satin Top Coat which is a two-component, high gloss or satin finish low V.O.C. floor sealer that exhibits excellent characteristics for abrasion resistance, chemical resistance, corrosion resistance, weather resistance, flexibility and excellent UV stability that can be used as a finish or a top coat (PLEASE NOTE: Only half of the Top Coat kit will be required for the 190 sq ft application)
* Complete Tool Kit which contains a Squeegee, Mixing Wand, Gloves, one Part A Scraping Stick, Safety Glasses, Instructional DVD Packet, two Wooster 9" Roller Covers, two 3" Trim Brushes, one pair of Spiked Shoes and 1 quart of Floor Prep and Cleaning Solution (PLEASE NOTE: Floor Prep and Cleaning Solution is not needed if sanding the surface)
* Can be applied to concrete, wood and metal surfaces
* Available in 20 solid colors
* 2 coats recommended for Beige, White & Yellow colors
* There are 40 Decorative Fleck colors to chose from, but if you don't see what you're looking for please contact us with a specific color and we will be happy to match it for you
* PLEASE NOTE: We also have two preblends available for all of our Gray colors and our Tan color. The Gray colors preblend was carefully chosen to complement the Battleship Gray, French Gray, Light Gray and Dark Gray epoxy colors beautifully for a polished and eye-catching look, which includes a rich Powder Blue, Black and White combination. The Tan color preblend includes a rich Autumn Brown, Black and White combination.
* PLEASE NOTE: You may select 1 fleck color per blend or you may select up to 3 fleck colors per blend
* PLEASE NOTE: Custom blended Decorative Fleck cannot be returned once the order is placed and due to the many variables with computer monitor settings, the sample colors shown below may not be accurate and should only be used as a reference
The EpoxyMaster Epoxy Floor Coating Kit is an easy 6 step process.
Step 1. Surface Prep
Sweep and shopvac the floor to remove all dirt, dust, and debris, ensuring a clean surface.
Step 2. Oil Stains
Be sure to remove oil stains and contaminants using a degreaser.
NOTE: Please review the included instructional guide and DVD prior to installation.
Step 3. Profile Surface
Use EpoxyMaster® 1 part Prep Solution to 4 parts water to clean and etch the floor surface before coating. Rinse thoroughly and allow the floor to dry completely.
Step 4. Mixing
Pre-mix Part A and then pour Part B into the 5-gallon bucket (Ratio: 2 parts A to 1 part B). Begin mixing for exactly 2 minutes using a drill motor and the included mixing wand. Pour the mixed epoxy completely out of the mixing pail within 60 seconds onto the floor.
Step 5. Application
Trim all the edges using the 3-inch trim brush. Squeegee and back roll 3 to 5 foot sections until the surface area is complete.
Step 6. Decorative Fleck
Place approximately a quarter size amount of EpoxyMaster® decorative fleck into the palm of your hand and throw underhand with an upward motion into the air. Add the optional non-slip aluminum oxide to the floor if desired.
It's as easy as 1... 2... 3...
Welcome to our Frequently Asked Questions Page. Here you will find answers to the most frequently asked questions to assist you with the preparation and application of our flooring products. You may select from the following categories below. If there are questions that are not discussed in the categories click here to contact us directly and we will be happy to assist you.
Please Note: Our Frequently Asked Questions Pages can be downloaded here.
EpoxyMaster Epoxy Floor Coatings Informational Literature Downloads
Below are downloadable copies of the EpoxyMaster Epoxy Floor Coatings informational literature, including brochures, tech sheets and instruction manuals. All of the files are in Adobe Acrobat PDF Format.
All of our products are made to order 7-10 business days from receipt of order.
For all orders that fall under FedEx Freight shipping, please contact us directly for additional discounted shipping pricing.
The EpoxyMaster Instructional DVD
Please view our very detailed Instructional DVD below for the entire application process.
EpoxyMaster Instructional DVD in English from EpoxyMaster Films on Vimeo.
The filming of instructional methods on how to properly apply EpoxyMaster epoxy floor coatings.
EpoxyMaster DVD con instrucciones en Español from EpoxyMaster Films on Vimeo.
El rodaje de los métodos de instrucción sobre cómo aplicar correctamente recubrimientos para pisos epoxi EpoxyMaster.
DVD d’instructions d’EpoxyMaster en Français from EpoxyMaster Films on Vimeo.
Vidéo éducative d’instructions: Comment appliquer soi-même la couverture de plancher en époxy.