Terms and Conditions
Be sure to take a look at our weekly specials. This week enjoy 15% OFF OUR METALLIC PEARL EFFECT EPOXY PRODUCTS!!!!
(NO COUPON NEEDED!)
Enjoy FREE FedEx Ground USA only Shipping on all our products when spending $100.00 or more. Select the option at checkout!
Have questions? Be sure to check out our very extensive FAQ section filled with many answers.
Are you still not sure on which products you will need for your new upcoming project? Click the button below to contact us directly for a detailed quote.
Be sure to keep up to date with all of our Latest News & Information by visiting our BLOG!
EpoxyMaster is a strong supporter of giving back to those whom protect our freedom. To demonstrate our support, we are offering current military and veterans a 10% discount off all of our products. Click the button below for more details!
Do you want to show off your newly completed project? You can submit your photos by clicking the button below so we can showcase your work!
Are you ready to become an authorized epoxy installer for EpoxyMaster? We are always looking to add installers to our current network. If you are interested in using our products for your current projects, click the button below for more details.
Looking to complete your next project, but are in need of an installer? We have installers located all over the country with new ones being added all the time. Click the button below for more details.
Terms and Conditions
Before shipping your return or exchange, please call 1-888-376-9954 to get a Return Merchandise Authorization Number. All merchandise returned without a Return Merchandise Authorization Number (RMA) will be refused at the time of delivery.
All returns must be made within 30 days after purchase date, in original sealed packaging and are subject to a 5% restocking fee plus the cost of return shipping. Shipping and handling fees are non-refundable. All returned merchandise must have a valid Return Merchandise Authorization Number (See Return Policy for RMA procedures). Please note: our Metallic Pearl Effect epoxy products are custom made, are non-returnable and you must allow up to 7 business days for the custom product to be manufactured. (NOTE: Please check all epoxy colors prior to applying the product. We are not responsible for variation in color.)
Please allow 7-10 business days for your package to be delivered, before checking on status of returned merchandise.
All exchanges must be made within 30 days after purchase date, in original sealed packaging. All additional shipping fees are payable by the customer. All exchanged merchandise must include a valid Return Merchandise Authorization Number (See above for RMA procedures).
Please allow 10-14 business days to receive new merchandise.
All customers who receive damaged merchandise must notify EpoxyMaster within 10 days of receipt. A Return Service Tag will be issued and upon notification or delivery from FedEx the replacement merchandise will be re-shipped, using the same service as originally shipped. The customer may upgrade the shipping service at an additional charge. For merchandise that is damaged without notification from FedEx, products may be re-purchased and shipped, for urgency by the customer. Upon notification from FedEx a credit will be issued for the damaged merchandise.
The re-shipping of merchandise may take up to 10-14 business days, including shipping time.
All shipments of EpoxyMaster's products shall be made FOB at EpoxyMaster’s plant and liability for loss or damage in transit, theft or loss after delivery or anything after the product leaves EpoxyMaster’s plant, shall pass to purchaser upon EpoxyMaster’s delivery of the products to a common carrier for shipment. Purchaser shall bear all costs of transportation and insurance and will promptly reimburse EpoxyMaster if EpoxyMaster prepays or otherwise pays for such expenses. EpoxyMaster shall not be in default by reason of any failure in its performance under this agreement if such failure results from, whether directly or indirectly, fire, explosion, strike, freight embargo, Act of God or of the public enemy, war, civil disturbance, act of any government, de jure or de facto, or agency or official thereof, material or labor shortage, transportation contingencies, unusually severe weather, default of any other manufacturer or a supplier or subcontractor, quarantine, restriction, epidemic, or catastrophe, lack of timely instructions or essential information from purchaser, purchaser’s failure to follow instructions or otherwise arisen out of causes beyond the control of the EpoxyMaster. Nor shall EpoxyMaster at any time be liable for any incidental, special or consequential damages.
Applicable Law & Jurisdiction
This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the domestic laws of the State of Michigan without giving effect to any choice or conflict of law provision or rule (whether of the State of Michigan or any other jurisdiction) that would cause the application to this Agreement of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Michigan. Each party irrevocable and unconditionally agrees that any and all claims or disputes arising out of or in connection with any aspect of this agreement shall be exclusively subject to binding arbitration. Such arbitration shall be conducted in Oakland County, Michigan, and shall proceed under the national rules for the resolution of commercial disputes of the American Arbitration Association ("AAA"). Purchaser must pay the initial filing fee to AAA for filing a written Demand for Arbitration with AAA. The arbitrator's fees and any administrative fees charged by AAA will be initially paid equally by each party subject to reallocation in accordance with the final arbitration award. The arbitration shall provide each party with all substantive rights and remedies including any applicable damages provided under any pertinent statute(s) related to such claims, the right to representation by counsel, a neutral arbitrator, a reasonable opportunity for discovery, a fair arbitral hearing, a written arbitral award containing findings of facts and conclusions of law, and any other provision required by law, shall be available in the AAA forum. Any decision of the Arbitrator shall be final and binding as to both parties, and enforceable by any court of competent jurisdiction.
Questions? Call 1-888-376-9954 to speak with a service representative.
Authorized Installer Agreement
AUTHORIZED INSTALLER AGREEMENT
THIS AGREEMENT is made by the purchasing installer of the EpoxyMaster Installer Network Business In A Bucket ! product and between EpoxyMaster, 755 W. Big Beaver Rd., Ste 2020, Troy, MI 48084-4726. NOW, THEREFORE, in consideration of the promises hereinafter made by the parties hereto, it is agreed as follows:
APPOINTMENT OF INSTALLER
- Installer Rights. The Company hereby appoints and grants Installer the non-exclusive and non-assignable right to purchase and install (as applicable) the products of the Company (“Products”) described from time to time on the Company’s website https://epoxymaster.com.
- Prices. Prices for Products shall be determined from time to time by the Company and Company shall provide a copy of the current price list to the Installer on request. Company may revise the prices for Products at any time without notice to Installer. Prices do not include transportation costs which shall be borne by the Installer. Prices do not include federal, state or local taxes applicable to the Products sold under this Agreement. An amount equal to the appropriate taxes will be added to the invoice by the Company where the Company has the legal obligation to collect such taxes. Installer shall pay such amount to the Company unless Installer provides Company with a valid tax exemption certificate authorized by the appropriate taxing authority.
- Terms. Unless other terms are stated in the invoice issued to Installer, the purchase price for the Products and any other charges (e.g., shipping and taxes) are payable in full by means of credit card, cashier's check or bank wire payment. Company will indicate its acceptance of an order by sending an electronic invoice (e.g., by facsimile or e-mail) to Installer.
SALE AND SUPPORT
- Sales. Installer shall use its best efforts to promote the sale of the Products to referred and potential customers and to provide adequate support, which efforts shall include providing trained personnel for the proper installation of Products.
- Training. Company shall furnish printed training materials to Installer regarding the proper installation and use of Products and will provide a call number for technical assistance.
- Purchase Orders. Installer shall order Products on-line at the Company’s website http://epoxymaster.com. Each order shall specify the type and number of Products to be shipped (as identified by Company number designations indicated in the Product List) and the shipping address. Company agrees to ship Products to Installer within a reasonable period after acceptance of the order.
- Shipment. All shipments of Products shall be made FOB Company’s plant and liability for loss or damage in transit, or thereafter, shall pass to Installer upon Company’s delivery of the Products to a common carrier for shipment. Installer shall bear all costs of transportation and insurance and will promptly reimburse Company if Company prepays or otherwise pays for such expenses. Company shall not be in default by reason of any failure in its performance under this Agreement if such failure results from, whether directly or indirectly, fire, explosion, strike, freight embargo, Act of God or of the public enemy, war, civil disturbance, act of any government, de jure or de facto, or agency or official thereof, material or labor shortage, transportation contingencies, unusually severe weather, default of any other manufacturer or a supplier or subcontractor, quarantine, restriction, epidemic, or catastrophe, lack of timely instructions or essential information from Installer, or otherwise arisen out of causes beyond the control of the Company. Nor shall the Company at any time be liable for any incidental, special or consequential damages.
- Return Policy. Returns are accepted on certain unopened stock items, less a 20% restocking charge, within 30 days. Installer is responsible for return shipping charges. Returned items should be carefully packaged. Products that are returned damaged will not be accepted. All returns must be made within 30 days of purchase to receive credit. Written pre-authorization for a return is required for all Products. Requests for return authorization should be e-mailed to <email@example.com> with a brief description of the reason for return.
Use of Company Name. The trademark EpoxyMaster® is owned by the Company. Company expressly prohibits any direct or indirect use, reference to, or other employment of its name, trademarks, or trade name except as expressly authorized by Company in writing.
Warranty. Company warrants all Products will be free from defects and conforms to Company’s established specifications. Installer’s sole and exclusive remedy for breach of this warranty is the repair or replacement of non-conforming parts or repayment of the purchase price. This warranty does not cover damage resulting from product misuse, improper installation, accidents, modifications or neglect. THIS CONSTITUTES THE SOLE WARRANTY MADE BY COMPANY EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. THERE ARE NO OTHER. WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IN NO EVENT SHALL COMPANY BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
DURATION OF AGREEMENT
- Term. The term of this Agreement shall commence on the date first stated above and shall continue until terminated as provided herein below. Termination shall not relieve either party of obligations incurred prior thereto.
- Termination. This Agreement may be terminated only:
(a) By either party for substantial breach of any material provision of this Agreement by the other.
(b) By either party by giving thirty days’ written notice to the other party.
(c) Upon termination of this Agreement all further rights and obligations of the parties shall cease, except that Installer shall not be relieved of (i) its obligation to pay any monies due, or to become due, as of or after the date of termination, and (ii) any other obligation set forth in this Agreement that is to take effect after the date of termination.
All notices, demands and other communications given or delivered under this Agreement will be in writing and will be deemed to have been given when personally delivered, sent by facsimile or other electronic means (e-mail) or two days after sent by reputable overnight express courier (charges prepaid). Notices, demands and communications to a party will, unless another address is specified in writing, be sent to the address indicated below:
755 W. Big Beaver Rd., Ste. 2020
Troy, MI 48084-4726
Facsimile: (248) 373-0001
- Relationship of Parties. The relationship between the parties established by this Agreement shall be solely that of vendor and installer and all rights and powers not expressly granted to the Installer are expressly reserved to the Company. The Installer shall have no right, power or authority in any way to bind the Company to the fulfillment of any condition not herein contained, or to any contract or obligation, expressed or implied. The Installer shall be deemed an Independent Contractor.
- Independence of Parties. Nothing contained in this Agreement shall be construed to make the Installer the agent for the Company for any purpose, and neither party hereto shall have any right whatsoever to incur any liabilities or obligations on behalf or binding upon the other party. The Installer specifically agrees that it shall have no power or authority to represent the Company in any manner; that it will solicit orders for products as an independent contractor in accordance with the terms of this Agreement; and that it will not at any time represent orally or in writing to any person or corporation or other business entity that it has any right, power or authority not expressly granted by this Agreement.
- Indemnity. The Installer agrees to defend, indemnify and hold the Company free and harmless from any and all claims, damages, and expenses of every kind or nature whatsoever arising from acts of the Installer. The Installer agrees to reimburse all attorney fees incurred by the Company arising from any claim for indemnity.
- Assignment. This Agreement constitutes a personal contract and Installer shall not transfer or assign same or any part thereof without the advance written consent of Company.
- Entire Agreement. The entire Agreement between the Company and the Installer covering the Products is set forth herein and any amendment or modification shall be in writing and shall be executed by duly authorized representatives in the same manner as this Agreement. The provisions of this Agreement are severable, and if any one or more such provisions are determined to be illegal or otherwise unenforceable, in whole or in part, under the laws of any jurisdiction, the remaining provisions or portions hereof shall, nevertheless, be binding on and enforceable by and between the parties hereto. Any provisions, terms or conditions of Installer's Product Orders which are in conflict with or in addition to any terms of this Agreement, except those additional provisions specifying quantity of Products ordered, shall not be binding upon Company and shall have no applicability to the sale of goods by Company to Installer.
- Applicable Law; Jurisdiction. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the domestic laws of the State of Michigan without giving effect to any choice or conflict of law provision or rule (whether of the State of Michigan or any other jurisdiction) that would cause the application to this Agreement of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Michigan. Each party irrevocable and unconditionally agrees that any and all claims or disputes arising out of or in connection with any aspect of this agreement shall be exclusively subject to binding arbitration. Such arbitration shall be conducted in Oakland County, Michigan, and shall proceed under the national rules for the resolution of commercial disputes of the American Arbitration Association ("AAA"). Purchaser must pay the initial filing fee to AAA for filing a written Demand for Arbitration with AAA. The arbitrator's fees and any administrative fees charged by AAA will be initially paid equally by each party subject to reallocation in accordance with the final arbitration award. The arbitration shall provide each party with all substantive rights and remedies including any applicable damages provided under any pertinent statute(s) related to such claims, the right to representation by counsel, a neutral arbitrator, a reasonable opportunity for discovery, a fair arbitral hearing, a written arbitral award containing findings of facts and conclusions of law, and any other provision required by law, shall be available in the AAA forum. Any decision of the Arbitrator shall be final and binding as to both parties, and enforceable by any court of competent jurisdiction.
- Delivery by Electronic Means. This Agreement and any amendments hereto, to the extent signed and delivered by electronic means (e.g., a facsimile machine or other electronic means) shall be treated in all manner and respects as an original agreement or instrument and shall be considered to have the same binding legal effects as if it were the original signed version thereof delivered in person. At the request of any party hereto or to any such amendment, each other party hereto or thereto shall re-execute original forms thereof and deliver them to all other parties. No party hereto or to any such amendment shall raise the use of a facsimile machine or other electronic means to deliver a signature or the fact that any signature or agreement or instrument was transmitted or communicated through the use of facsimile machine or other electronic means as a defense to the formation of a contract and each such party forever waives any such defense.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, the parties have caused this Agreement to be executed by their duly authorized representatives as of the date and year indicated above.
Title: Sales & Business Development
By: Purchasing Installer
Information About Our Organization And Website
Modern information and communication technologies play a fundamental role in the activities of the EpoxyMaster organization. We are based in the USA.
Our principal activity is: EpoxyMaster Epoxy Floor Coating Kits.
Organization Name: EpoxyMaster
Controller: Administration Department
Providing Visitors With Anonymous Access
You can access our website homepage and browse our site without disclosing your personal data.
The Services And Links Of Our Website
Our website does not enable our visitors to communicate with other visitors or to post information to be accessed by others. Our website does not include links to third party web service providers.
Automatic Collection Of Information
We do not automatically log personal data nor do we link information automatically logged by other means with personal data about specific individuals.
Data Collection And Purpose Specification
We do not collect information about our visitors from other sources, such as public records or bodies, or private organizations.
Hello EpoxyMaster staff, We purchased our home in 2017 which was built in 1988. The garage was a mess having never been updated or painted. I decided to refinish the garage completely - took everything out, removed all the fixtures, powerwashed the ceiling, walls and floor, painted the ceiling, walls and trim, cleaned and stained the garage doors and installed new electric outlets and LED lighting. I also wanted an epoxy floor as a finishing touch. After much research and consultation, I decided to go with EpoxyMaster. They were very helpful in guiding me to the correct products, tools etc. The end product speaks for itself. I have received many compliments on my garage and am very pleased with the results. I chose the Battleship Gray color with EPOXYARMOR High Performance Satin Top Coat. Thank you EpoxyMaster!
Hello EpoxyMaster staff, I had used EpoxyMaster products for a man cave floor I did a few years ago. I also poured a concrete countertop because I had the product from a previous project that I never did and I am currently remodeling a cabin, so one day I got the idea to try it. I already had Formica countertops ordered so I had to try and match the design. In looking at the photos I did get pretty close. For the man cave floor I did a Metallic Pearl Effect Epoxy system in a 70% Bronze and 30% Caffé over a Black Basecoat with the EPOXYARMOR High Performance Clear Top Coat to protect it. For the concrete countertop project I applied two coats of White Countertop Epoxy and added a second coat of the Clear Countertop Epoxy with a blend of Platinum, Silver White and Dark Silver Metallic Pearl Effect Pigment Powder. The countertop was also sealed with the EPOXYARMOR High Performance Satin Top Coat for added protection. I want to thank the entire staff at EpoxyMaster for their unmatched customer service as well as making easy to use high quality products that do-it-yourselfers like myself can utilize. Keep up the great work! Thanks again guys,
Hello everyone, I am an authorized EpoxyMaster Installer and I service customers from New Jersey, New York and Connecticut. I have used their products for many applications and I am proud to say the results are fantastic. I have done everything from 3D flooring utilizing their Crystal Clear Metallic Pearl Effect Epoxy resin, to even transforming Formica countertops into a granite style top with EpoxyMaster's Countertop Epoxy. Their customer service is by far the best I've ever experienced and their products are top notch. I will continue using their products and I appreciate the leads I get from them daily. Keep up the great work guys and I have attached a few projects that utilize your catalog. The projects are a bathroom floor application for 3D Epoxy Flooring, a Light Gray Basecoat with Platinum Metallic Pearl Effect Epoxy veins over asbestos tile and a Formica countertop transformation into granite. Thank you,
Hello EpoxyMaster, We are pleased to say we finally finished our workshop flooring project over the weekend. Our company manufactures custom fishing rods and the shop is located in our garage, so we wanted something extremely durable that could resist paint, oil, gas and is easy to clean. We chose the Ford Blue color and I must say it came out amazing. The one tip I can recommend is always purchase a little extra product because you never know if you will need it depending on the floor porosity. I want to thank you guys for your great customer service. I have added a video to show all of you my newly transformed workshop. Thanks again!
Hello EpoxyMaster staff, We installed EpoxyMaster French Gray color epoxy on our community room floor. It turned out amazingly beautiful. It's really easy to clean, strong and beautiful. We were able to customize the decorative fleck colors in a Autumn Brown, Forest Green, Black and White blend to go with the backsplash in our snack area. Everyone is extremely happy and if you are ever in the Jackson area in Michigan, be sure to stop by at at Maple Grove Baptist Church to see it for yourself. We wish to thank you for your excellent product, customer service and your patience throughout this experience. Thank you!
Hello Team EpoxyMaster, This has definitely been a very memorable experience. The process was at times very tedious and messy. I wouldn't do it again but I am very glad I did it this one time. The finished product looks great in my garage gym and I have gotten rave reviews. I decided to do two coats of Orange for my basecoat and I then added a coat of the Metallic Pearl Effect epoxy in Copper to give it some accent. Thank you for your amazing customer service and in guiding me through this project. Now I can get to work in my shiny new gym. Thank you!
"Hello EpoxyMaster, I bought your products after helping my son-in-law with his garage and seeing how well it held up over a few years time. I added a new garage to my home and wanted the same look. I also purchased enough material to redo my existing garage as well. I am very pleased with your products and have gotten many positive compliments on the outcome of my garage. Thanks."
"Hello EpoxyMaster team, Our project went very well and the tech support was very helpful with providing installation tips. We decided to do our entire office using the Metallic Pearl Effect Epoxy system in a beautiful Bronze Caffé mix over a Beige Basecoat. Once the second coat of metallic epoxy dried we applied your EPOXYARMOR High Performance Clear Top Coat for added protection. We couldn't be more pleased with the transformation. We are definately going to using your very easy to use products in the future."
"Hi there everyone, I wanted to show you what I have accomplished with my brand new kitchen concrete countertops! I applied two coats of your Countertop Epoxy in the Beige color and on the second coat of Beige I applied a Dark Silver Metallic Pearl Effect color as my vein design and it came out perfect. Once the second coat dried I applied your EPOXYARMOR High Performance Clear Top Coat for added protection. I couldn't be more pleased with the results. Not only do I have very strong concrete counters, but they look equally amazing using your very easy to use products. They look and feel like marble for a fraction of the cost. Thank you for the great customer service and making me feel so comfortable in doing this all on my own."
"Hello EpoxyMaster, I wanted to let you know that I have completed my initial phase of my kitchen remodeling project by applying two coats of your Countertop Epoxy product. I have to say that I love the way it turned out. I did an initial coat of the Black color as my basecoat with a second application of a beautiful Platinum Metallic Pearl Effect color. Being a first time applicator of this product, I must say it was very easy to apply and the shine is just amazing. My old formica countertops now look better than granite or marble and I saved thousands. I will definitely be using more of this product for future projects I'm planning. Thank you again for your great customer service and wonderful products."
"Hello EpoxyMaster, I just completed applying your Tan color epoxy floor coating kit to my garage floor. It looks “Great” and best of all I saved myself over $1,000.00 in doing the work myself. This is definitely a great product and sales support to go with it. I would highly recommend your product to all my friends in the Villages, Florida. Thank you and please see the photos I have attached."
"Hey guys, I wanted to show you my newly completed garage floor project using your epoxy product. I absolutely love it and I couldn't be happier with the results. I chose a beautiful Black color with a very custom blend of Mica Metallic Silver/White/Granite color decorative fleck pattern and it really sets everything off nicely. To protect everything I applied your EPOXYARMOR High Performance Clear Top Coat for added protection and it made it even more shinier. The garage is easy to keep clean now and there is so much more light reflectivity in there regardless that the color is darker. I want to thank your staff for guiding me through this entire application process and I will definitely be doing this to all my future concrete projects."
"Hello Marc and EpoxyMaster staff, I hope this testimonial will find you very well. You can see in the photos that I have supplied to you of how great of a look your product has achieved for my large garage space. I chose to use the Dark Gray color with a medium broadcast of the decorative fleck, as well as sealing the entire floor with the very easy to use EPOXYARMOR High Performance Clear Top Coat. The shine is incredible and I truly appreciate your patience and your incredible knowledge in helping me complete this large project. I will be using your products not only for my home, but for my business as well. Keep up the excellent work."
"Hello EpoxyMaster team, I just completed my garage floor project with your awesome product. We closely followed your advice and thoroughly prepped the floor (used a DIAMABRUSH concrete grinder from Home Depot). Tony on the customer service team is terrific. At some points during the process we called him multiple times per day and he was a wealth of information and a big help. Give him a raise! Below is a photo of the finished product."
"Dear EpoxyMaster staff, As promised I have sent you an image of our newly remodeled tropical themed spare bedroom in a brilliant True Blue metallic over a French Gray basecoat. I was a first timer using your product, and needless to say we were nervous and didn't think it would be as easy as in the video. It turned out better than our expectations!! Now we are planning to use the Metallic Pearl Effect Epoxy system on our 900 square feet great room floor! Thanks for making a great product and the support was great."
"Hey guys, I'm proud to say that I'm finally all done with my garage floor project! I wanted to personally thank you guys for all the help you gave me! The Dark Gray color that I chose matches everything perfectly. I love the way the floor has turned out and I can't wait to be able to walk on it. EpoxyMaster is a great company and they also provide great customer service throughout the entire process. I will definitely recommend you guys to all my friends and family."
"Hello there, Our project. From a glued wood floor to the finished project you are seeing now. Included a crowbar and hammer to get up the wood flooring. Overall the hardest work was with the prep work. Putting the epoxy down was easy."
"Hi there EpoxyMaster, Being a first timer at installing your products I must say it was a little challenging at first feeling under the gun to get everything spread out before it hardened. I have to say I am extremely happy with the final results. I chose the Dark Gray color with a custom blend of your decorative fleck, followed by an application of your EPOXYARMOR High Performance Clear Top Coat. My garage now looks and feels like a showroom/man cave. I think the next time for my wife's garage I will mix smaller amounts so as not to feel as rushed. Thank you for providing excellent support and great products."
"Hello EpoxyMaster team, I am very pleased to say that we have finally completed our new office project using your Metallic Pearl Effect Epoxy system in a Platinum over a Black basecoat and sealing the entire area with your EPOXYARMOR High Performance Clear Top Coat. We occupy over 15,000 square feet of manufacturing, warehouse and office space and we wanted something that really stood out and was very easy to keep clean. Pictures do not do it justice. We couldn't be more happier with not only your products, but the amount of professionalism and the incredible customer service you provide. We will definitely be using your company for any of our future flooring needs."
"Hello everyone, As promised I have attached a set of photos of our newly remodeled bathroom showing the floor from different angles of the camera. My wife Lynn helped me tremendously and did as much, if not more of the work than I did. For those of you who are wondering we put a Metallic Pearl Effect Epoxy system in a Caffé/Bronze mix over a Black basecoat and it all went over the top of OSB plywood. We absolutely love the way it turned out. Thank you for making such great quality products and assisting us step by step through this great labor of love."
"Tony and EpoxyMaster Staff, Per our discussion here is a picture of my recent project I have completed. I chose a classic Light Gray color with a light application of the decorative fleck. The floor came out great and I couldn't be more happier with the results. Thanks for all your assistance and in helping me understand the entire process from start to finish. Your customer service is by far the best I've ever experienced."
"Hello EpoxyMaster staff! We have finally completed our race themed walkout basement project and we couldn't be more happier with the results. I have attached a few photos of my project using the Metallic Pearl Effect Epoxy system in a French Gray basecoat with a Silver White/Platinum Metallic mix. As you can see, the results speak for themselves. The reflection is incredible and I get compliments from everyone who sees it. Thank you for providing an amazing product as well as your guidance throughout the entire application process. I plan on using EpoxyMaster products on any and all future projects that I have."
"Hey guys, I have used your products on a few of my garage projects and I must say I am very pleased with the results. My first project was a Denver Bronco themed garage. It was done in a special order Orange color and I used around 12lbs of custom decorative fleck, and I sealed it all with the EPOXYARMOR High Performance Clear Top Coat. It turned out beautiful. Another garage was done with EpoxyMaster's products using the French Gray color with custom decorative fleck as well. Easy to use and looks great!"
"Hello EpoxyMaster, Just got done with my basement floor. We did a Caffé/Bronze Metallic Pearl Effect Epoxy system with a Beige Basecoat with the EPOXYARMOR High Performance Clear Top Coat. It turned out so great! Thank you for all your assistance and taking the time to making sure we had everything we needed to achieve the floor we've always wanted."
"Dear staff, I have just finished my EpoxyMaster garage floor and I have to say I absolutely love it. A great product and fantastic customer service!! If some of you are wondering, the answer is yes I did it all by myself. It is very easy to do and don't be afraid to tackle a project like this yourself. The results will speak for themselves. I look forward to recommending your products to everyone I know."
"Hello staff! I would like to thank you EpoxyMaster for all of your expertise and quality products. I have finally completed my garage floor epoxy job recently and I am very happy with the results! I have attached my "Show Off Your Epoxy" contest photo for everyone to see. Again thank you and I will highly recommend you."
"Hello Team EpoxyMaster, I must say that I absolutely love their product. Their customer service and technical support is by far the best there is. For my project I chose to do the Metallic Pearl Effect Epoxy in a Bronze Caffé mix over a Beige Basecoat. I have attached a photo of the office we just completed."
"Hello Team EpoxyMaster, I cannot begin to tell you how many friends and neighbors have commented on my new floor. First of all, my neighbors were all asking me why all the contents of my garage were out on the driveway for almost a week. Then, once they saw the results they were amazed. They are asking “ When are you going to do my home??" Thank you again for your great customer service and your quality products."
"Hello Team EpoxyMaster! Here are a few pictures of the solid Brick Red color with added Metallic Pearl Effect Platinum epoxy swirls. I am very happy with how it turned out. Thanks for all your help and I can't wait till the next time I can use your product so I can perfect the few minor mistakes I've made."
"Hey guys. I needed an opportunity to brag to someone about the results! The garage is part of our new home we purchased in August and the garage floor just didn't look like a nice garage should. That has all changed now! Our family and friends are so impressed they are considering doing the same thing."
"Hello Team EpoxyMaster. I just wanted to say thank you! We're absolutely thrilled with our new basement floor!! I've attached some pictures for those who might like to see the outcome."
"Hello EpoxyMaster staff! I have just finished my 576 square foot garage flooring project here in Michigan and I must say it went extremely well. I would like to thank you for all of your assistance in the preparation and application of my epoxy and top coat."
"Hello Team EpoxyMaster! Below are the last couple epoxy projects I have done using EpoxyMaster. I absolutely love the product."
"We did a great deal of research on products and companies before choosing EpoxyMaster for our garage floor. The primary reason for our decision to go with EpoxyMaster was the positive customer support reviews versus the negatives for the competition. We did test each out with "i need advice" phone calls before purchasing. Let me just say the negative reviews of the competition were very accurate. Turns out we couldn't be more satisfied with the service, enthusiasm, encouragement, expertise and helpfulness from the EpoxyMaster staff. Super fast delivery was incredibly appreciated, too! Thank you for always answering our calls and questions so quickly and providing the excellent support that you did regardless of the time or day. You're awesome. I really appreciate you not making me feel like an idiot with my questions you've no doubt heard a hundred times. Short story...We highly recommend EpoxyMaster and their products."
"Hi EpoxyMaster! I finished the second application of epoxy and the matte satin finish EPOXYARMOR High Performance Top Coat. I appreciate the phone calls I had with you regarding my floor. The floor looks amazing!"
"Hi guys. I wanted to send you a few pictures of my project. I used your product on my family room floor and into a laundry and bathroom. The Metallic Pearl Effect is really nice and the stuff went on smoothly."
"Hello Team EpoxyMaster! I do apologize for not sending these photos of my project sooner, but here's a few. The floor turned out absolutely fantastic."
"Hey guys, just wanted to send a couple pics of our finished floor and let you know that your product and kit worked great. We are very pleased with the outcome."
"Thank you taking the time to answer all my questions on the EpoxyMaster floor coating. My wife and I followed your instructions and watched your video. It seemed simple, so we thought we give it a try. The first day was the hardest removing all my items from the garage. Wow, we did not think I had so much stuff. We proceeded to wash and clean my floor as instructed. The next day the floor was dry and ready for the epoxy application. It honestly was as simple to do as your video explains. If two retired people can do it, anyone can. My wife and I are so proud of the work we did in such a short time. Everything is clean, organized and is like a showroom. Our neighbors even asked what company we used. I have shared my pics to my friends and they too will be purchasing EpoxyMaster."
"Team EpoxyMaster - wanted to say up front THANKS!!! We put down 1200 square feet of the Metallic Pearl Effect in a Bronze Caffé mix over a Beige Basecoat and it turned out AWESOME! I've attached some pictures...I only have one "before" picture, sorry I got ahead of myself. There are plenty of after pictures. I've installed the baseboards and it looks even better."
"Just wanted to drop you guys at EpoxyMaster a message and let you know how satisfied I am with your overall service and product. The quality of service I received was far better than I could have imagined, from placing my order early so I got it on time, to making sure I got it on the day that was discussed."
"We bought the 3-Gallon Epoxy Kit - Dark Gray, EPOXYARMOR High Gloss Clear Top Coat and Decorative Fleck. It is amazing! I have only had it for two months so far, but have had countless compliments! You can just tell it is quality. I have a new build, so preparation was easy but still important."
Some of Our Clients
EpoxyMaster Newsletter Signup