Terms and Conditions for EpoxyMaster Services
PRICES VALID FOR 60 DAYS. ALL QUOTATIONS ARE MADE AND ALL PRODUCTS & SERVICES ARE SOLD ON THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS STATED HEREIN.
1. ACCEPTANCE. This quotation is accepted by Client’s written acceptance or purchase order within the time set forth on the face hereof. Acceptance of this quotation is expressly limited to the exact terms contained herein and any terms or conditions proposed by Client which are different from or in addition to this quotation are expressly rejected by Contractor. Any proposal for additional or different terms or any attempt by Client to vary or add to, in any degree, any of the terms of this quotation in Client’s acceptance shall not operate as a rejection of this offer, but shall be deemed a material alteration hereof, and this quotation shall be deemed accepted by Client without said additional or different terms. Any variance in the terms of the description, quantity, price or delivery schedule of the goods or services is deemed a rejection. If this quotation has been issued by Contractor in response to an offer, and if any terms herein are additional to or different from any terms of such offer, then the issuance of this quotation by Contractor shall constitute an acceptance of such offer subject to the express condition that Client assent to such additional and different terms herein, and acknowledge that this quotation constitutes the entire agreement between Client and Contractor with respect to the subject matter hereof and the subject matter of such offer; and Client shall be deemed to have so assented and acknowledged unless Client notifies Contractor to the contrary in writing within ten (10) days of receipt of this quotation.
2. INSPECTION. Prior to completion of the Project, Client shall have the right to inspect the Project, and may request alterations as the Client deems reasonably necessary. Any requested alterations are subject to Contractor’s approval and price adjustment for the Project. The Project shall be deemed accepted by Client upon signature of Client acknowledging completion or within 14 days from the last date Contractor performs services for the Project, whichever is earlier.
3. BILLING AND PAYMENT. The Deposit amount is due upon the Client’s acceptance of the quotation. The balance of the Project shall be paid by Client upon completion or acceptance of the Project, whichever is earlier. All amounts set forth in this agreement and to be paid to Contractor shall be in U.S. currency. If at any time, Client cancels a scheduled application appointment for the Project within 48 hours before the start time, a Cancelation Fee of 10% of the total balance will be added to the final balance due upon completion of the Project.
4. CLIENT RESPONSIBILITIES. Client shall obtain all required work permits or approvals by the relevant governmental authorities or governing body prior to Contractor commencing the Project. During the Project, Client shall make available: access to no less than three 110V outlets running on separate circuit breakers no less than 15 AMPS; access to water and an area for light cleaning of equipment; and access to an area for application refuse to be stored. Client shall be responsible for all application refuse disposal. Client shall be responsible for removal of any and all personal property, garbage, debris or other items prohibiting access to the application for the Project.
5. CHANGES – TERMINATION. Contractor, at any time, may change and amend this quotation due to unforeseen circumstances, including without limitation, substrate failure, compromise of the integrity/safety of any structure, and un-fulfilled Client responsibilities. Contractor may, at any time, reschedule an application for the Project due to inclement weather conditions to preserve the quality of the product application. Client acknowledges and agrees that any work performed in addition to the Project will be at an additional cost, and that any change orders or requested work will incur additional costs to be added to the Project price. Any such additional costs will be disclosed at the time of such change order or request for additional work. The parties agree that either may terminate this agreement due to a material breach by Contractor or Client of any of the terms or conditions of this agreement; or in the event Client fails to pay Contractor any amounts contemplated by this agreement. Client may terminate this agreement at any time with a refund of the Deposit, except if Client terminates this agreement or declines any or all application of the product within 48 hours of the scheduled application, then the deposit shall be nonrefundable. If Client terminates this agreement after the arrival of Contractor for application of the product for the Project, then Contractor shall be paid for the expenditures, commitments, liabilities, other costs and overhead expenses incurred with respect to the supply of goods and services, all as determined in accordance with good accounting practice by Contractor’s accountant, and shall be in addition to any other damages Contractor may have as set forth in Section 16.
6. LIMITED WARRANTY; EXCLUSION OF OTHER WARRANTIES. Contractor warrants that the product applied during the Project by it are free from defects in workmanship and materials under normal use and service, for a period of twelve (12) months from the date of application if under normal conditions of use and proper maintenance. THIS WARRANTY IS IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED,STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING (WITHOUT LIMITATION) THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. Such warranty shall not apply to any defects resulting in whole or in part from incorrect information received from Client, substrate related issues, or the improper use or maintenance of the product. Contractor makes no warranty with respect to product manufactured by others. Contractor’s obligation under this warranty shall be strictly and exclusively limited to either of the following at Contractor’s sole discretion: (1) repair and re-application of the product, which are determined to be defective on inspection by an authorized representative of Contractor; or (2) reimbursement to Client for the reasonable repair or replacement of the defective product covered by this Limited Warranty. In the event Contractor elects the reimbursement option, it is the responsibility of Client to obtain and pay for any repairs or replacement. If, for any reason, it should be impractical, in Contractor’s sole discretion, to provide a repair and replacement of the product, Contractor may instead refund the amount paid for the Project. Contractor’s inability to correct, repair or replace a defective product or application of product despite using reasonable efforts to do so shall not render this limited remedy invalid or unenforceable as having failed its essential purpose. Notwithstanding any rule of law to the contrary, Client agrees that these warranty provisions and disclaimers shall be considered independent of the damage limitations and exclusions contained in Section 7 hereof, which limitations and exclusions shall survive notwithstanding the failure of any or all of the limited remedies contained herein. Written notification must be received by Contractor within the warranty period, or within thirty (30) days of any believed defect for a warranty claim, identifying yourself as having a warranty claim and description of the issue.
7. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. In no event shall Contractor’s liability under any contract exceed the purchase price of the Project. CONTRACTOR SHALL NOT HAVE ANY LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION LOSS OF ANTICIPATED PROFITS, DAMAGE TO PROPERTY, SET-UP TIME OR MANUFACTURING DELAYS) INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY LIABILITY ARISING IN CONTRACT, IN TORT, UNDER ANY WARRANTY, IN NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE. THE PRICE STATED FOR CONTRACTOR’S PERFORMANCE UNDER THIS AGREEMENT IS A CONSIDERATION IN LIMITING CONTRACTOR’S LIABILITY HEREUNDER. NO ACTION, REGARDLESS OF FORM, ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THE TRANSACTIONS UNDER THIS AGREEMENT MAY BE BROUGHT BY CLIENT MORE THAN ONE YEAR AFTER THE CAUSE OF ACTION HAS ACCRUED. Notwithstanding any rule of law to the contrary, the damage limitations and exclusions contained in this Section 7 are to be considered independent of the limited remedies described in Section 6 hereof and shall survive and be fully enforceable without regard to Contractor’s breach of the express warranty, or the failure of any limited remedy, provided in Section 6 hereof.
8. INDEMNIFICATION. Client shall indemnify, defend and hold Contractor, its officers, agents and employees harmless from and against any and all liability, claims, demands, actions, losses, suits, damages, judgments, attorney fees, costs, charges, expenses and consequences of any liabilities, of any nature (including but not limited to personal injury, death, property damage and breach of contract claims) asserted by any person or entity, against Contractor in connection with or arising out of the application of the product for the Project.
9. INSURANCE – PROPERTY. Contractor agrees that it will have adequate insurance prior to the commencement of the Project and throughout the term of the Project for its employees, incurring loss or injury as a result of the acts of Contractor, its employees or subcontractors.
10. FORCE MAJEURE. Any delay or failure of either party to perform its obligations hereunder shall be excused, if, and to the extent that it is caused by an event or occurrence beyond the reasonable control of the party and without its fault or negligence, such as, by way of example and not by way of limitation, acts of God, action by any government authority (whether valid or invalid), fires, floods, windstorms, lightning, explosions, riots, natural disasters, wars, sabotage, labor problems (including lockouts, strikes and slowdowns), inability to obtain power, material, labor, equipment or transportation, or court injunction or order; provided that written notice of such delay (including the anticipated duration of the delay) shall be given by the affected party to the other party within ten (10) days. If Contractor is delayed at any time in the commencement or progress of its work for the Project due to an act or neglect of Client, an architect or any subcontractor hired by Client, or of an employee of either, then the Project shall be extended for such reasonable time as Contractor may determine in its sole discretion.
11. CONTRACTOR RIGHTS & RESPONSIBILIITES. Contractor has the sole right and unfettered discretion to control and direct the means, manner and method by which the product is applied and the services will be performed for the Project. Contractor shall not be limited in the amount of noise or dust due to equipment for application. Contractor shall have the right and sole discretion to use any subcontractor for the completion of the Project, in whole or in part. In the event Contractor uses a subcontractor, Contractor shall be solely responsible for the payment of fees to the subcontractor for the work performed. Contractor shall be solely responsible for the payment of all wages for any of its employees. No contracted work or monies are to be exchanged between Client and a subcontractor for no less than a two year period without written permission from Contractor for any goods or services related to or in competition with Contractor.
12. RELATIONSHIP OF PARTIES. Contractor and Client are independent contracting parties and nothing in this quotation shall make either party the agent or legal representative of the other for any purpose whatsoever, nor does it grant either party any authority to assume or to create any obligations on behalf of or in the name of the other.
13. ASSIGNMENT. Neither this quotation nor any rights or obligations created as a result of any of its duties hereunder without, in either case, Contractor’s prior written consent. Contractor retains the right to assign its rights and obligations created as a result hereof.
14. NO IMPLIED WAIVER. The failure of either party at any time to require performance by the other party of any provision of this quotation shall in no way affect the right to require such performance at any time thereafter, nor shall the waiver of either party of a breach of any provision of this quotation constitute a waiver of any succeeding breach of the same or any other provision.
15. APPLICABLE LAW & JURISDICTION. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the domestic laws of the State of Michigan without giving effect to any choice or conflict of law provision or rule (whether of the State of Michigan or any other jurisdiction) that would cause the application to this Agreement of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Michigan. Each party irrevocable and unconditionally agrees that any and all claims or disputes arising out of or in connection with any aspect of this agreement shall be exclusively subject to binding arbitration. Such arbitration shall be conducted in Oakland County, Michigan, and shall proceed under the national rules for the resolution of commercial disputes of the American Arbitration Association ("AAA"). Purchaser must pay the initial filing fee to AAA for filing a written Demand for Arbitration with AAA. The arbitrator's fees and any administrative fees charged by AAA will be initially paid equally by each party subject to reallocation in accordance with the final arbitration award. The arbitration shall provide each party with all substantive rights and remedies including any applicable damages provided under any pertinent statute(s) related to such claims, the right to representation by counsel, a neutral arbitrator, a reasonable opportunity for discovery, a fair arbitral hearing, a written arbitral award containing findings of facts and conclusions of law, and any other provision required by law, shall be available in the AAA forum. Any decision of the Arbitrator shall be final and binding as to both parties, and enforceable by any court of competent jurisdiction.
16. CONTRACTOR’S DAMAGES. Contractor’s damages for breach of any resulting contract by Client shall include, but not limited to, all of Contractor’s expenditures in preparation for performance or actual performance of the contract, the pro rata share of Contractor’s overhead attributable to Contractor’s performance, Contractor’s lost profits and any other incidental or consequential damages sustained by Contractor. Contractor shall also be permitted to recover any actual and reasonable attorney’s fees and costs incurred in enforcing its rights hereunder.
(a) Due to events and matters that are often beyond the control of Contractor, Contractor cannot make quotations or accept orders which should necessitate the posting of a performance bond or monies providing for penalties for late delivery. This quotation is made pursuant to the understanding that no such bond, or its equivalent, is or will be required. If such is required, then Contractor has the right to terminate this agreement, and Contractor shall have no liability to Client, and the agreement between Client and Contractor shall be null and void.
(b) Stenographic and clerical errors are subject to correction.
18. SEVERABILITY. The terms and conditions of this quotation are severable and should any term(s) or condition(s) should be held invalid, void or unenforceable, such term(s) or condition(s) shall be deemed stricken and the remaining term(s) and condition(s) shall remain in full force and effect.
19. ENTIRE AGREEMENT. This quotation, together with any attachments, exhibits, supplements or other referenced documents in this quotation, constitutes the entire agreement of the parties and is a complete and exclusive statement of those terms with respect to the matters contained in this quotation and supersedes all prior oral or written representations and agreements. No waiver, modification, or addition to any of the provisions of this quotation shall be binding, including but not limited to usage of trade, course of dealings or course of performance, unless made in writing by Contractor.
Hello EpoxyMaster staff, We purchased our home in 2017 which was built in 1988. The garage was a mess having never been updated or painted. I decided to refinish the garage completely - took everything out, removed all the fixtures, powerwashed the ceiling, walls and floor, painted the ceiling, walls and trim, cleaned and stained the garage doors and installed new electric outlets and LED lighting. I also wanted an epoxy floor as a finishing touch. After much research and consultation, I decided to go with EpoxyMaster. They were very helpful in guiding me to the correct products, tools etc. The end product speaks for itself. I have received many compliments on my garage and am very pleased with the results. I chose the Battleship Gray color with EPOXYARMOR High Performance Satin Top Coat. Thank you EpoxyMaster!
Hello EpoxyMaster staff, I had used EpoxyMaster products for a man cave floor I did a few years ago. I also poured a concrete countertop because I had the product from a previous project that I never did and I am currently remodeling a cabin, so one day I got the idea to try it. I already had Formica countertops ordered so I had to try and match the design. In looking at the photos I did get pretty close. For the man cave floor I did a Metallic Pearl Effect Epoxy system in a 70% Bronze and 30% Caffé over a Black Basecoat with the EPOXYARMOR High Performance Clear Top Coat to protect it. For the concrete countertop project I applied two coats of White Countertop Epoxy and added a second coat of the Clear Countertop Epoxy with a blend of Platinum, Silver White and Dark Silver Metallic Pearl Effect Pigment Powder. The countertop was also sealed with the EPOXYARMOR High Performance Satin Top Coat for added protection. I want to thank the entire staff at EpoxyMaster for their unmatched customer service as well as making easy to use high quality products that do-it-yourselfers like myself can utilize. Keep up the great work! Thanks again guys,
Hello everyone, I am an authorized EpoxyMaster Installer and I service customers from New Jersey, New York and Connecticut. I have used their products for many applications and I am proud to say the results are fantastic. I have done everything from 3D flooring utilizing their Crystal Clear Metallic Pearl Effect Epoxy resin, to even transforming Formica countertops into a granite style top with EpoxyMaster's Countertop Epoxy. Their customer service is by far the best I've ever experienced and their products are top notch. I will continue using their products and I appreciate the leads I get from them daily. Keep up the great work guys and I have attached a few projects that utilize your catalog. The projects are a bathroom floor application for 3D Epoxy Flooring, a Light Gray Basecoat with Platinum Metallic Pearl Effect Epoxy veins over asbestos tile and a Formica countertop transformation into granite. Thank you,
Hello EpoxyMaster, We are pleased to say we finally finished our workshop flooring project over the weekend. Our company manufactures custom fishing rods and the shop is located in our garage, so we wanted something extremely durable that could resist paint, oil, gas and is easy to clean. We chose the Ford Blue color and I must say it came out amazing. The one tip I can recommend is always purchase a little extra product because you never know if you will need it depending on the floor porosity. I want to thank you guys for your great customer service. I have added a video to show all of you my newly transformed workshop. Thanks again!
Hello EpoxyMaster staff, We installed EpoxyMaster French Gray color epoxy on our community room floor. It turned out amazingly beautiful. It's really easy to clean, strong and beautiful. We were able to customize the decorative fleck colors in a Autumn Brown, Forest Green, Black and White blend to go with the backsplash in our snack area. Everyone is extremely happy and if you are ever in the Jackson area in Michigan, be sure to stop by at at Maple Grove Baptist Church to see it for yourself. We wish to thank you for your excellent product, customer service and your patience throughout this experience. Thank you!
Hello Team EpoxyMaster, This has definitely been a very memorable experience. The process was at times very tedious and messy. I wouldn't do it again but I am very glad I did it this one time. The finished product looks great in my garage gym and I have gotten rave reviews. I decided to do two coats of Orange for my basecoat and I then added a coat of the Metallic Pearl Effect epoxy in Copper to give it some accent. Thank you for your amazing customer service and in guiding me through this project. Now I can get to work in my shiny new gym. Thank you!
"Hello EpoxyMaster, I bought your products after helping my son-in-law with his garage and seeing how well it held up over a few years time. I added a new garage to my home and wanted the same look. I also purchased enough material to redo my existing garage as well. I am very pleased with your products and have gotten many positive compliments on the outcome of my garage. Thanks."
"Hello EpoxyMaster team, Our project went very well and the tech support was very helpful with providing installation tips. We decided to do our entire office using the Metallic Pearl Effect Epoxy system in a beautiful Bronze Caffé mix over a Beige Basecoat. Once the second coat of metallic epoxy dried we applied your EPOXYARMOR High Performance Clear Top Coat for added protection. We couldn't be more pleased with the transformation. We are definately going to using your very easy to use products in the future."
"Hi there everyone, I wanted to show you what I have accomplished with my brand new kitchen concrete countertops! I applied two coats of your Countertop Epoxy in the Beige color and on the second coat of Beige I applied a Dark Silver Metallic Pearl Effect color as my vein design and it came out perfect. Once the second coat dried I applied your EPOXYARMOR High Performance Clear Top Coat for added protection. I couldn't be more pleased with the results. Not only do I have very strong concrete counters, but they look equally amazing using your very easy to use products. They look and feel like marble for a fraction of the cost. Thank you for the great customer service and making me feel so comfortable in doing this all on my own."
"Hello EpoxyMaster, I wanted to let you know that I have completed my initial phase of my kitchen remodeling project by applying two coats of your Countertop Epoxy product. I have to say that I love the way it turned out. I did an initial coat of the Black color as my basecoat with a second application of a beautiful Platinum Metallic Pearl Effect color. Being a first time applicator of this product, I must say it was very easy to apply and the shine is just amazing. My old formica countertops now look better than granite or marble and I saved thousands. I will definitely be using more of this product for future projects I'm planning. Thank you again for your great customer service and wonderful products."
"Hello EpoxyMaster, I just completed applying your Tan color epoxy floor coating kit to my garage floor. It looks “Great” and best of all I saved myself over $1,000.00 in doing the work myself. This is definitely a great product and sales support to go with it. I would highly recommend your product to all my friends in the Villages, Florida. Thank you and please see the photos I have attached."
"Hey guys, I wanted to show you my newly completed garage floor project using your epoxy product. I absolutely love it and I couldn't be happier with the results. I chose a beautiful Black color with a very custom blend of Mica Metallic Silver/White/Granite color decorative fleck pattern and it really sets everything off nicely. To protect everything I applied your EPOXYARMOR High Performance Clear Top Coat for added protection and it made it even more shinier. The garage is easy to keep clean now and there is so much more light reflectivity in there regardless that the color is darker. I want to thank your staff for guiding me through this entire application process and I will definitely be doing this to all my future concrete projects."
"Hello Marc and EpoxyMaster staff, I hope this testimonial will find you very well. You can see in the photos that I have supplied to you of how great of a look your product has achieved for my large garage space. I chose to use the Dark Gray color with a medium broadcast of the decorative fleck, as well as sealing the entire floor with the very easy to use EPOXYARMOR High Performance Clear Top Coat. The shine is incredible and I truly appreciate your patience and your incredible knowledge in helping me complete this large project. I will be using your products not only for my home, but for my business as well. Keep up the excellent work."
"Hello EpoxyMaster team, I just completed my garage floor project with your awesome product. We closely followed your advice and thoroughly prepped the floor (used a DIAMABRUSH concrete grinder from Home Depot). Tony on the customer service team is terrific. At some points during the process we called him multiple times per day and he was a wealth of information and a big help. Give him a raise! Below is a photo of the finished product."
"Dear EpoxyMaster staff, As promised I have sent you an image of our newly remodeled tropical themed spare bedroom in a brilliant True Blue metallic over a French Gray basecoat. I was a first timer using your product, and needless to say we were nervous and didn't think it would be as easy as in the video. It turned out better than our expectations!! Now we are planning to use the Metallic Pearl Effect Epoxy system on our 900 square feet great room floor! Thanks for making a great product and the support was great."
"Hey guys, I'm proud to say that I'm finally all done with my garage floor project! I wanted to personally thank you guys for all the help you gave me! The Dark Gray color that I chose matches everything perfectly. I love the way the floor has turned out and I can't wait to be able to walk on it. EpoxyMaster is a great company and they also provide great customer service throughout the entire process. I will definitely recommend you guys to all my friends and family."
"Hello there, Our project. From a glued wood floor to the finished project you are seeing now. Included a crowbar and hammer to get up the wood flooring. Overall the hardest work was with the prep work. Putting the epoxy down was easy."
"Hi there EpoxyMaster, Being a first timer at installing your products I must say it was a little challenging at first feeling under the gun to get everything spread out before it hardened. I have to say I am extremely happy with the final results. I chose the Dark Gray color with a custom blend of your decorative fleck, followed by an application of your EPOXYARMOR High Performance Clear Top Coat. My garage now looks and feels like a showroom/man cave. I think the next time for my wife's garage I will mix smaller amounts so as not to feel as rushed. Thank you for providing excellent support and great products."
"Hello EpoxyMaster team, I am very pleased to say that we have finally completed our new office project using your Metallic Pearl Effect Epoxy system in a Platinum over a Black basecoat and sealing the entire area with your EPOXYARMOR High Performance Clear Top Coat. We occupy over 15,000 square feet of manufacturing, warehouse and office space and we wanted something that really stood out and was very easy to keep clean. Pictures do not do it justice. We couldn't be more happier with not only your products, but the amount of professionalism and the incredible customer service you provide. We will definitely be using your company for any of our future flooring needs."
"Hello everyone, As promised I have attached a set of photos of our newly remodeled bathroom showing the floor from different angles of the camera. My wife Lynn helped me tremendously and did as much, if not more of the work than I did. For those of you who are wondering we put a Metallic Pearl Effect Epoxy system in a Caffé/Bronze mix over a Black basecoat and it all went over the top of OSB plywood. We absolutely love the way it turned out. Thank you for making such great quality products and assisting us step by step through this great labor of love."
"Tony and EpoxyMaster Staff, Per our discussion here is a picture of my recent project I have completed. I chose a classic Light Gray color with a light application of the decorative fleck. The floor came out great and I couldn't be more happier with the results. Thanks for all your assistance and in helping me understand the entire process from start to finish. Your customer service is by far the best I've ever experienced."
"Hello EpoxyMaster staff! We have finally completed our race themed walkout basement project and we couldn't be more happier with the results. I have attached a few photos of my project using the Metallic Pearl Effect Epoxy system in a French Gray basecoat with a Silver White/Platinum Metallic mix. As you can see, the results speak for themselves. The reflection is incredible and I get compliments from everyone who sees it. Thank you for providing an amazing product as well as your guidance throughout the entire application process. I plan on using EpoxyMaster products on any and all future projects that I have."
"Hey guys, I have used your products on a few of my garage projects and I must say I am very pleased with the results. My first project was a Denver Bronco themed garage. It was done in a special order Orange color and I used around 12lbs of custom decorative fleck, and I sealed it all with the EPOXYARMOR High Performance Clear Top Coat. It turned out beautiful. Another garage was done with EpoxyMaster's products using the French Gray color with custom decorative fleck as well. Easy to use and looks great!"
"Hello EpoxyMaster, Just got done with my basement floor. We did a Caffé/Bronze Metallic Pearl Effect Epoxy system with a Beige Basecoat with the EPOXYARMOR High Performance Clear Top Coat. It turned out so great! Thank you for all your assistance and taking the time to making sure we had everything we needed to achieve the floor we've always wanted."
"Dear staff, I have just finished my EpoxyMaster garage floor and I have to say I absolutely love it. A great product and fantastic customer service!! If some of you are wondering, the answer is yes I did it all by myself. It is very easy to do and don't be afraid to tackle a project like this yourself. The results will speak for themselves. I look forward to recommending your products to everyone I know."
"Hello staff! I would like to thank you EpoxyMaster for all of your expertise and quality products. I have finally completed my garage floor epoxy job recently and I am very happy with the results! I have attached my "Show Off Your Epoxy" contest photo for everyone to see. Again thank you and I will highly recommend you."
"Hello Team EpoxyMaster, I must say that I absolutely love their product. Their customer service and technical support is by far the best there is. For my project I chose to do the Metallic Pearl Effect Epoxy in a Bronze Caffé mix over a Beige Basecoat. I have attached a photo of the office we just completed."
"Hello Team EpoxyMaster, I cannot begin to tell you how many friends and neighbors have commented on my new floor. First of all, my neighbors were all asking me why all the contents of my garage were out on the driveway for almost a week. Then, once they saw the results they were amazed. They are asking “ When are you going to do my home??" Thank you again for your great customer service and your quality products."
"Hello Team EpoxyMaster! Here are a few pictures of the solid Brick Red color with added Metallic Pearl Effect Platinum epoxy swirls. I am very happy with how it turned out. Thanks for all your help and I can't wait till the next time I can use your product so I can perfect the few minor mistakes I've made."
"Hey guys. I needed an opportunity to brag to someone about the results! The garage is part of our new home we purchased in August and the garage floor just didn't look like a nice garage should. That has all changed now! Our family and friends are so impressed they are considering doing the same thing."
"Hello Team EpoxyMaster. I just wanted to say thank you! We're absolutely thrilled with our new basement floor!! I've attached some pictures for those who might like to see the outcome."
"Hello EpoxyMaster staff! I have just finished my 576 square foot garage flooring project here in Michigan and I must say it went extremely well. I would like to thank you for all of your assistance in the preparation and application of my epoxy and top coat."
"Hello Team EpoxyMaster! Below are the last couple epoxy projects I have done using EpoxyMaster. I absolutely love the product."
"We did a great deal of research on products and companies before choosing EpoxyMaster for our garage floor. The primary reason for our decision to go with EpoxyMaster was the positive customer support reviews versus the negatives for the competition. We did test each out with "i need advice" phone calls before purchasing. Let me just say the negative reviews of the competition were very accurate. Turns out we couldn't be more satisfied with the service, enthusiasm, encouragement, expertise and helpfulness from the EpoxyMaster staff. Super fast delivery was incredibly appreciated, too! Thank you for always answering our calls and questions so quickly and providing the excellent support that you did regardless of the time or day. You're awesome. I really appreciate you not making me feel like an idiot with my questions you've no doubt heard a hundred times. Short story...We highly recommend EpoxyMaster and their products."
"Hi EpoxyMaster! I finished the second application of epoxy and the matte satin finish EPOXYARMOR High Performance Top Coat. I appreciate the phone calls I had with you regarding my floor. The floor looks amazing!"
"Hi guys. I wanted to send you a few pictures of my project. I used your product on my family room floor and into a laundry and bathroom. The Metallic Pearl Effect is really nice and the stuff went on smoothly."
"Hello Team EpoxyMaster! I do apologize for not sending these photos of my project sooner, but here's a few. The floor turned out absolutely fantastic."
"Hey guys, just wanted to send a couple pics of our finished floor and let you know that your product and kit worked great. We are very pleased with the outcome."
"Thank you taking the time to answer all my questions on the EpoxyMaster floor coating. My wife and I followed your instructions and watched your video. It seemed simple, so we thought we give it a try. The first day was the hardest removing all my items from the garage. Wow, we did not think I had so much stuff. We proceeded to wash and clean my floor as instructed. The next day the floor was dry and ready for the epoxy application. It honestly was as simple to do as your video explains. If two retired people can do it, anyone can. My wife and I are so proud of the work we did in such a short time. Everything is clean, organized and is like a showroom. Our neighbors even asked what company we used. I have shared my pics to my friends and they too will be purchasing EpoxyMaster."
"Team EpoxyMaster - wanted to say up front THANKS!!! We put down 1200 square feet of the Metallic Pearl Effect in a Bronze Caffé mix over a Beige Basecoat and it turned out AWESOME! I've attached some pictures...I only have one "before" picture, sorry I got ahead of myself. There are plenty of after pictures. I've installed the baseboards and it looks even better."
"Just wanted to drop you guys at EpoxyMaster a message and let you know how satisfied I am with your overall service and product. The quality of service I received was far better than I could have imagined, from placing my order early so I got it on time, to making sure I got it on the day that was discussed."
"We bought the 3-Gallon Epoxy Kit - Dark Gray, EPOXYARMOR High Gloss Clear Top Coat and Decorative Fleck. It is amazing! I have only had it for two months so far, but have had countless compliments! You can just tell it is quality. I have a new build, so preparation was easy but still important."
Some of Our Clients
EpoxyMaster Newsletter Signup